photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.26.2012

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD

Rules:


1. Thank the person which nominated you and link to her blog.
The lovely Celene over at Vintage-Teapot nominated me for this award :D

2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped-up and what makes you continue it. Well, I had read blogs for some time before I started my own and really loved the idea of being able to share your thoughts/views/opinions/ loves etc etc with people of similar interests. I didn't end up starting a blog though until my dad persuaded me that it would be a good thing to do to help with both my writing and my future - studying journalism. I continue now simply because I love blogging!

3. Describe a usual day of your life: Well, i've finished university now for the summer so usually I would just sit around the house all summer bored but this year I got myself a job right out of finishing my first year. So basically I get up at around half 7 - 8 each day, each my cornflakes (the question does say describe!) and then if I start work at 10 I usually am ready to leave by half 9, if I start at 11 I sit and blog/watch tv and then am ready to leave by half 10. I spend my day crediting checking, staring at a computer for 9 hours and eating...then I get home, eat some more, browse the internet and the sleep. Funfilled!

4. The best collaboration with a blogger: Umm...I havent collaborated with any bloggers :S this question confuses me!

5. Worst collaboration with a blogger Same as above.

6. Explain what having this blog means to you: My blog actually means a great deal to me. It's an outlet for me to just write whatever is on my mind at that moment. Through blogging, my writing has improved so so much and I'm slowly developing my own voice which means so much especially in my chosen career of journalism. I love my blog and all the people who read and comment...it's nice to know people actually enjoy reading what I write.

7. Nominate other 5 bloggers I nominate:

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for doing this! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks very much for nominating me. :) Made my day.
    x

    ReplyDelete