photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.31.2012

FLORENCE WELCH COVERS HARPER'S BAZAAR UK


For the July issue of Harper's Bazaar UK we see British singer Florence Welch as the cover star, seemingly perfect to represent the summer months and festivals approaching. Florence is photographed on both  the newsstand and subscribers issue wearing a sheer, floral-print dress from the Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2012 collection. 

I have to say, although I'm not a fan of Florence or her other covers in the past - I'm looking at you Vogue - I do really like these two covers; more so the subscribers issue (typical) but the newsstand is also good. I predict from watching the behind-the-scenes video that the accompanying editorial is also going to be great with a rather soft and romantic feel to it. 

What do you think of Florence Welch's July cover of Harper's Bazaar UK? Will you be buying this issue?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I just adore this cover! I'm a big fan of Florence though and she's just gorgeous in every picture haha :D would love to get the issue but I'm not living in the UK so.. :/

    ReplyDelete