photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.27.2012

BLAKE LIVELY'S BULLET MAGAZINE SHOOT - VOLUME II SUMMER

(source)

This shoot of Blake Lively for Bullet Magazine's summer issue is just stunning. I'll admit, before I stumbled across this shoot, I hadn't heard of bullet Magazine before but from what I can gather, it's released like LOVE magazine, seasonally? (tell me if I wrong haha)...

Blake is photographed by David Slijper and covers the magazine wearing a Chanel tulle dress. Her other looks come from Lanvin, Prada and more Chanel. My personal favourite is where she dons a white dress with a silver, seemingly metal, peplum style detail. It seems she can do no wrong when it comes to being behind a camera!

Are you a fan of Blake Lively? What do you think of her Bullet Magazine shoot?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I only heard of this magazine a few months ago when they had Daniel Radcliffe on the cover of Volume 6. From what I can tell of this mag, it's printed domestically and released quarterly. That said, the issue doesn't have as much fashion content as LOVE, especially when it carries a super-expensive $13 cost.

    ReplyDelete