photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.15.2012

MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO 24HR CREAM GEL EYESHADOW

Maybelline by Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow available at boots and super drug - £4.99


I'm a bit late with this one but honestly, I wasn't planning on buying any of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's because I thought they were just another overrated product...oh how I was wrong! I picked up On and On Bronze (a copper, brown shade with some shimmer) because it was the most neutral colour they had at the time; I'm definitely not daring enough to try some of the brights like the blue and purples shades! 


I swatched On and On Bronze when I got home and immediately thought it'd be way too dark to wear all over the lid but much to my surprise, it is the perfect all-over shade which is super super pigmented and very blend-able. This little pot of greatest is super easy to apply, I just use my ring finger as I found it works just as well as a brush, if not better. I then added a subtle corner highlight and a light shade over the top to soften and give a gradient effect. 

The question you may all be wondering, do they really last 24hours? Well, can I just say, who wears make-up for 24hours?! If anyone out there does then please let me know. This did however last me a good 7-8 hours without smudging or creasing and trust me, trying to remove a swatch of this is definitely a challenge!



I think these Mabelline Colour Tattoo's are really worth the £4.99 price because they will most definitely last a long time and the staying power is just beyond, especially from a high street brand. I would quite like to try out Eternal Gold also which is a much lighter, gold colour (doh, the name kind of explains it haha) that would look great as a corner highlight. 

Have you tried out any of these? Which is your favourite shade?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with On and On Bronze! I wear it almost everyday because it's just so quick and easy and it looks so good! xx

    Check out my MAC Giveaway!
    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, it is definitely very wearable and smooth to apply! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.
    piercing numbing cream

    ReplyDelete