photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.29.2012

I WAS SCREAMING LONG LIVE ALL THE MAGIC WE MADE...


Finally we have some sun here in the UK. Well, we've had sun for the past week or so but sadly, having a job that keeps you indoors all day, means that you don't get to appreciate it...So yesterday I took full advantage and spent the day in the garden absorbing some much needed rays (my skin was looking rather pale!) and eating lots of BBQ food mmmmmm. On sunny days especially I find myself, camera in hand, drawn to all the pretty things around me and I do tend to get a little snap happy as you can probably tell. I need to document this kind of weather though because it'll probably go back into hibernation soon!

Well, I hope you all had a lovely weekend as I did and enjoy the sun while it's here...unless it's raining where you are of course haha....

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment