photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.19.2012

APOLOGIES...

Hi guys, 

So you may or may not have noticed, I've not been around for a couple of days now which is so unlike me. The reason for my sudden disappearance is because I have been welcomed into the real world in the form of a full time 9-6 job whilst I'm off university for the summer. This has been a harsh wake up call for me, I'm not used to it and it's honestly been the most tiring thing I've ever done. I'm sat at a desk all day, starring at a computer screen, credit checking person after person...not the most enthralling of jobs but I've just got to stick with it no matter how sole destroying it may be. 

Soon I should start to get used to it and not feel as tired when I get home which means I'll have more motivation to write some posts for you lovely people to read :) I hope you'll forgive my absence, I'm certain it won't be for much longer...

If you do want to hear from me and read the goings on in my life then do follow me on twitter...I may be absent from here but Twitter will never be neglected haha...

xo Emma

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment