photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.23.2012

NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT DAILY SCRUB

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub - £4.95 (boots and wilkinsons)


The Claim: An uplifting daily facial scrub with powerful MicroClear® technology and exfoliating micro-beads, the formula unclogs pores to clean deeply and help eliminate spots and blemishes. The refreshing scrub gently purifies the skin without overdrying, while a wave of pink grapefruit uplifts the senses with a burst of invigorating freshness.

My Thoughts: This daily scrub is by far the best daily face product I've ever used. You literally need a pea sized amount, applied to a wet face, and it lathers up so so well and leaves your face feeling really fresh and clean. I also like the fact it's a scrub which, as the name suggests, allows you to scrub your face with the tiny exfoliating beads that in my personal opinion, really do help to clean your pores thoroughly. 

Another thing I love about this product is that it doesn't leave my face dry and flaky like I've found with some daily washes/scrubs; this was the biggest surprise for me seeing as it is a scrub and not just a wash. I used it twice daily and only after using it for two weeks did I start to notice slight flaky patches around my nose - to be expected really. 


One thing I have to mention though is the smell. It is called 'pink grapefruit' and although I haven't ever smelt a grapefruit before (pink or any colour!), I can almost guarantee that the smell of this is not the smell of the actual fruit. When I smell this all that spring to mind is bathroom cleaner which on your face, isn't really the best thing. So I say no to the smell, it really doesn't 'uplift my senses' but it does however leave me with an 'invigorating freshness' feel.


I would highly highly recommend this daily scrub to anyone who wants a nice, simply daily scrub to help clean pours, clear up blemishes and leave your skin feeling super fresh, and at around the £4.95 price mark, I'd say it's well worth it!

Have you tried Neutrogena's pink grapefruit scrub? Do you have any daily wash/scrub recommendations? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! Have you ever tried the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub? (Whatta name!) How does it compare to the Visibly Clear one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thats a name and a half! I haven't tried it no, I don't have acne; jut the occasional blemish, so never needed it. I want to try the grapefruit cash wash though...

      Delete
  2. HEY, would you possibly mind checking out my review? xxxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/visibly-clear-skin-revival.html

    ReplyDelete