photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.30.2012

TED SAYS: "THE MORE YOU GIVE THE MORE YOU GET"

Ted Baker RONNEE Heart Matinee Purse - £69

I have recently started a full time job for the summer and with my first weeks wages I decided to treat myself to this beauty. My old purse was falling apart and I thought I should invest in a good quality one that will last me a long time (that's the hope anyway).

I got to the Ted Baker section in Selfridges at the weekend, right when the store opened and stood for about half an hour contemplating which colour to get and trying to pick out one that didn't have a dint, scratch, mark etc on it (which most did!). I finally settled on pink - if you didn't already guess - after initially leaning towards the lime green. Pink, for me, is a timeless colour that I will always love, surprisingly when I was younger though I actually hated anything pink...

I just love all the little touches this purse has, from the box it came in (sorry, I forgot to take a photo of it, but I did instgram it if you want to see - iamEmmaWilde) to the quote from Ted and the heart 'TB' clasps.

Would you spend this much on a purse/wallet? Have you ever treated yourself just because? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. That purse is gorgeous! I don't think I could afford it now though although I probably would have paid that for it when I was your age :) xx

    ReplyDelete