photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.03.2012

KATE MOSS COVERS VOGUE UK


Kate Moss' June Cover of British Vogue is pretty incredible if you ask me. Kate is photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot wearing a gold studded Versace dress following the gold theme through the cover. Everything about this cover is just stunning, from the shot itself, to the pose, to the dress, to the hair\make-up, Vogue has definitely got it right this time. 

This is one of those covers that when I heard about it I wasn't all that interested, when I saw it however, I became excited! This cover is definitely inspired by the upcoming Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics and I'm certain this issue will be a favourite among most Vogue readers. 

Are you a fan of Kate Moss' June cover? Will you be buying this issue? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, I'm a huge fan of this cover and she looks so young and pretty. Vogue definitely got her hair and makeup/pose right. She looks super glam! Thanks for sharing

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does look great, so glad it wasn't just another typical Kate shot...

      Delete