photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.28.2012

DAVID BECKHAM COVERS ELLE UK


As many of you may already know, David Beckham was chosen to feature on the July cover of Elle UK as the first ever solo male cover star in honour of the upcoming olympic games. I'm slightly confused as to if both the above covers are for the newsstand and the subscribers is yet to be released, or if one of these is in fact the subscribers cover....either way I'm not really sure which cover I prefer....

Elle UK editor, Lorraine Candy, said: "David Beckham is a national hero... He is an icon and Elle is known for featuring icons on its cover. This is a first for us on the newsstand and I believe he is loved by men and women alike. Anyway, who doesn’t want to see a picture of one of the world’s most handsome men on the front cover of a magazine? It will be a collector’s issue."

This issue hits newsstands on Wednesday (30th), but if you just cannot wait that long then you can check out the teaser trailer here for a quick sneak peek. I finally got around to subscribing to Elle this month so I'm super excited to see the cover shot because the newsstand one is great! 

Do you like David Beckham's Elle UK covers? Which do you prefer? Would you like to see more male cover stars?

**I have since discovered (I think) that the top cover is the collectors subscribers cover and the bottom is the newsstand...I'm quite pleased about that...**

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment