photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

5.16.2012

KRISTEN STEWART COVERS ELLE US


First Kristen Stewart lands the Elle UK June Cover and now she gets the June cover of Elle US, she's doing well for herself! Just in time for the release of her latest movie Snow White and the Huntsman (which looks amazing may I add!), she covers Elle US wearing a sequin embellished Ralph Lauren dress. Now I like this cover but I don't love it, I actually prefer Elle UK's cover which is unusual for me, but don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong at all with this one.

Kristen discusses in her interview her favourite books, her shielded upbringing, and why she dislikes riding horses; “I hated it. I didn’t take to the whole mentality of f**king ordering that thing around – ‘Go now!’ You have to be an a**hole, basically. Not to say that horse people are a**holes to their horses. But you have to basically tell that thing who’s boss, and I didn’t want to do that. I was like, ‘No, do your thing. I don’t even want to be up here.’”

I can't help but notice that she has a rather large attitude problem a lot of the time and her interviews always frustrate me when I read them, she needs to moan less about her fortunate lifestyle! That aside, Kristen is doing really well for herself lately and so more power to her!

What do you think of the Elle US June cover? Will you be buying this issue?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment