photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

2.20.2012

Lily Collins Covers Nylon


I honestly had to look twice at this cover; is it just me or did anyone else think Nina Dobrev had landed two Nylon covers in a row?! Well everyone, sorry to disappoint (or not in some cases) but the March issue of Nylon actually has been taken by 'Mirror Mirror' star Lily Collins.

This cover is okay; but nothing really jumps out at me and makes me say 'wow'. I think it's definitely a typical Nylon cover; bright but simple. I will say though that Lily's editorial is a bit more surprising with two beach shots and then two completely different studio shots. 


What do you think of Lily Collins' cover? Who would you rather have seen cover the march issue of Nylon?

(source: celebutopia)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment