photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

2.29.2012

TOPSHOP HIDDEN TREASURE

I've been wanting to see what all the hype is about with Topshop nail polishes and so today I bit the bullet and bought the ever-so desired Chanel dupe 'Hidden Treasure'. This polish is basically a metallic petrol colour which hints on being a matt finish. 


This nail polish applies so so well, the consistency was just right and I found it went on with ease. I found two coats were all I needed to get the perfect 'petrol' look but three coats wouldn't harm! 



This polish has quickly become my absolute favourite because it's just so unique; I think this is definitely a 'get me noticed' colour. I can quite happily say that this was one of the best £6 (well £5.40 with discount) I have ever spent and I will definitely be trying more of Topshop's polishes in the future. 

Have you ever tried any of Topshop's nail polishes? Which is your favourite? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment