photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

2.10.2012

Kate Moss Covers W Magazine

Well isn't this a lovely surprise! Kate Moss poses for two covers for the March issue of W Magazine - Light Moss and Dark Moss. Both covers were shot by Steven Klein; the dark cover shows Kate wearing an all black Gucci ensemble whilst the light cover shows her wearing a Vera Wang dress.



If the covers weren't quite enough for this month, the inside editorial is positively stunning and you can see it here - prepare yourself! 

Looking at both these covers I can't decided which I like better. I think I like 'Dark Moss' best but then I look again at 'Light Moss' and find myself stunned at the whole styling and appearance; light, dark, light dark!? I think I might just end up buying both! Which cover is your favourite?


(source: celebrity-gossip)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment