photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

2.29.2012

JULIA ROBERTS COVERS VANITY FAIR


I'm so so so excited to see that Julia Roberts is covering the April cover of Vanity Fair! She is one of Hollywoods most recognised stars and now the Mirror Mirror Actress tells all on life, fame and her upcoming movie.

As for the cover itself, it's a beautiful shot of her and it isn't too 'posed' or over the top like we sometimes see on covers. I like how they've gone for a very natural look and even the inside editorial follows this with a simple and natural pose. 


I'm going to be picking up a copy of this when it's out on newsstands; I can't wait to read her interview...Also, on another note, the April issue also has a spread on the new Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movie which I'm uber excited about; couldn't believe it when I found out it was Johnny Depp!

What do you think of Vanity Fair's april cover? Are you a Julia Roberts fan?

(source: Vanity Fair)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you, i love how natural the cover looks! julia roberts is a classic beauty! she is an amazing actress. my mom is a huge fan of hers, and i grew up watching her movies. pretty woman, my best friend's wedding, and notting hill are some of my favorites. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty Woman is awesome; her earlier stuff is really great but now her newer movies like Eat Pray Love aren't that great....excited to see what Mirror Mirror is like though.

      Delete