photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

2.06.2012

100 Things That Make Me Happy [Part Six]

To see the rest of the 100 things that make me happy series click here!


#51 Going home
Being away at university now just means that when the time comes that I get to go home, it's even more exciting. Happy times.


#52 Chocolate


#53 Watching thunder storms from inside
As long as there's a thick pane of glass separating me and the thunder storm then all is good. I just love watching the lightning...


#54 Holding a door for someone
This is random but the kind act of holding a door for someone really does make me happy...after all, do to others as you would like done to yourself...is that even the saying? 


#55 Lying in bed, warm, watching a movie or television show


#56 Sunshine reflections in water
So pretty....


#57 Finishing a book
It feels like I've accomplished something haha


#58 Spraying all the different perfumes in department stores




#59 Finding money on the floor
Not so happy for the person who lost it though...I'm only talking £5 etc not millions :L


#60 Finishing an essay
(source: weheartit)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Hey Emma, I saw your tweet and I really like your new design. The title looks really pro too :) Also, I couldn't agree more that holding the door open for someone is a very thoughtful act :)

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete