photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.02.2012

FLOOD

When someone texts you saying that the kitchen/living room is flooded what would you initially think? My first thought was 'oh she must just mean a puddle'...



...she didn't mean a puddle haha.

It was literally one inch deep and it came above my shoes! After experiencing what having a swimming pool in your kitchen feels like, I would advise you all to opt against it - although you do get a great water swishing sound as you walk :L


The water also leaked out into the corridor and into two of my flatmates rooms but lucky for me if hadn't reached mine when the security people finally turned off the water. However, I woke up this morning only to see a good sized wet patch in my room :|

Early this morning the security guy drained most of the water and now as I type this the maintenance man is literally sucking up the remaining water with what looks like a giant hoover! Ahh what a fun-filled night it was haha...

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. this happened to me! so annoying hope you have everything back to normal! x

    ReplyDelete