photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.14.2012

JESSICA BIEL COVERS 'W' MAGAZINE


When I heard that Jessica Biel had gotten the April cover of 'W' magazine, i'll admit, I was disappointed. However, when I saw the cover my disappointment soon turned into happiness as it's a really stunning cover and editorial.

Jessica wears a Louis Vuitton swimsuit on the cover and this beach theme follows through in the editorial which shows her lounging by the pool. It's a very high-fashion editorial that has been done in such a way that it looks so effortless. 


Jessica's interview shows her talking about her girl-on-girl action in Total Recall to her childhood antics;

She had Barbies: “I did, but it was always, “Let’s play sex with Barbies!” My Barbies were usually naked. Once, I took their heads off, cut their hair, drew on their short, spiky hair with some markers, then stuck the heads on Christmas lights. Every year, we’d string our tree with those Barbie heads. It looked demonic. My parents were so cool—they saw it as a form of self-expression.”

We are left wondering though; why no mention of her recent engagement to Justin Timberlake?

What do you think of Jessica Biel's 'W' cover? Are you a fan?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. i am not a big jessica biel fan, but i do think she is absolutely gorgeous! and i remember watching her on 7th heaven. ;) i really hope her upcoming marriage to justin timberlake works out. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan either but theres no denying that this cover is great! Oh me too, they seem happy...would be nice to see another Hollywood couple actually last!

      Delete
  2. that 2nd photo just speaks a lot!
    funandruins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete