photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.12.2012

JENNIFER LOPEZ COVERS US VOGUE'S SHAPE ISSUE

Remember that day when we saw those paparazzi photos of Jennifer Lopez being shot by Mario Testino? Well, our suspicions were right and it was in fact the shoot for an upcoming Vogue issue; the annual shape issue to be precise. 


As I said, this cover was shot by Mario Testino and Jennifer wears a look from the Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Jennifer in my opinion is the perfect cover star for the shape issue because after all, she is known for her figure. This cover is one of my favourite US Vogue covers in a while, I'm so pleased they chose the red theme! I'm so excited to see the accompanying editorial to see if it is just as great...

What do you think of Jennifer Lopez's US Vogue cover? Will you be buying this issue?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment