photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.22.2012

SHOPPING BAGS THEY WEIGH DOWN HER ARM

...Okay so the shopping bags didn't really weigh down my arm but I bought quite a lot considering I only had a limited amount of money. I'm happy with my buys and think they will take me through spring and into the start of summer quite nicely.


I initially went to Primark with the intention of coming away with a couple of things but after trying on a shirt (which was hideous) I actually ended up heading for the store exit with nothing. That was until, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a shirt in the most beautiful pink fuchsia colour. It's one of Primark's basic 'every colour under the sun' shirts and I already have one in black, but I just couldn't resist buying another in this colour! 

Making my way around the shopping centre I honestly had no clue what I was actually looking to buy next. I just had that buying feeling so popped in a few shops but nothing really stood out to me - even in New Look which is where I usually see so much I like! I thought I'd go into Internacionale which is definitely s hit or miss type of store for me. Sometimes I see so many things I want - usually when I have no money - and then other times I'll go in and hate everything. Today though they actually had some really really nice things and so I managed to bag myself a bargain thin knit jumper in the sale for only £10(!) and an American flag style vest which is just what I've been looking for for so long. Just a little piece of information, if you did want to buy the vest, I'd recommend you go one or two sizes down from what you normally are because they run very very large. 

Finally I had a look around H&M which to be honest, is not one of my favourite stores to go in. I didn't see anything I particularly liked other than the odd piece of jewellery which I don't really need. I did however fancy a little change and decided to buy the ever popular 'tube' skirt from their basics range in black. I do think this will take a little getting used to but I'm sure eventually I'll get a lot of wear out of it.

Well that is the extent of my shopping spree. I didn't buy all that much but this is the most I've bought in a long time so this makes me a happy bunny...Oh before I forget, I did actually buy a couple of other little things from Boots but I thought I'd leave them out of this post and do separate posts for them in the near future; so you'll just have to wait and see to find out what else it was that I bought! 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment