photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.06.2012

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

This is a bit of a late post but can you believe it's March already? February didn't really hold many new products as I'm pretty content with the ones I'm already using but I thought I'd just include more things like television shows etc which I have found myself loving this month. So on with the favourites we go...


TRESemme Serum with Argan Oil - I only used this in the last week or so of February but I just had to include it! I've wanted to try Argan/Moroccan oil on my hair for a while now after hearing how great it s but I refuse to pay the extreme prices from the likes of Lee Stafford etc and when I found out TRESemme did it in a hair serum I was sold. Serum is really great and it makes my hair so much less 'frizzy' but combined it with Argan oil and it makes my hair less frizzy and soft...win win I say.

Soap & Glory Hand Food - I have been using this for a couple of months now and everything people say about it is true. The smell is amazing and it makes your hands feel so soft and moisturised without leaving that sticky 'wet' feel for ages afterwards. This creme lives in my handbag now and I use it all the time; definite favourite.

Nivea 'Pearly Shine' Lipbalm - I honestly got this because I liked the pink packaging (not a good reason to buy something!) but after using it for about a month now I can honestly say it was a well worthwhile purchase. For starters I love things that have a good smell and this smells like those love heart candies you can get which is sooooo good and the product itself really does work to sooth and moisturise your lips at the same time as adding a slight 'pearly' pink tint to them. I'd totally recommend this!

Rimmel 'Hide the Blemish' Concealer - I always end up going back to this concealer; even after using the allusive Collection 2000 one! This is the perfect shade for me (golden beige) and it does exactly what I want it too so what more can I ask for really.



Marie Claire US - This is a random favourites but during February I found myself picking up Marie Claire US twice after previously reading it never! I got both of these issues last month (we have to wait ages in the UK to get US versions) and I mainly picked them up because of the covers - Angeline Jolie's cover is like one of my all time favourites. I have found that these magazines have good content though and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them so yeh, that's why they made it into my favourites haha.



Ringer - This show has been on air now since September but I only found myself watching it last month and I quickly became a fan. Quick expansion: it's basically about a set of twins (Sarah Michelle Geller) who meet after years of being estranged and then a huge twist happens and their lives are forever entwined. That was a terrible explanation but any more information and I'd give away the whole story; honestly though it's a really awesome show that you should all just go and watch!



Country Strong - I have wanted to see this movie since it came out at the cinema but sadly I didn't ever end up watching it; but when I saw it on Sky Anytime a few weeks ago I made sure to watch it. I love this movie! I don't think Gwyneth Paltrow is the best singer in the world but her final song is so so good that my mind was changed. Also it has Tim McGraw in it who is a great actor and singer (although he doesn't actually sing in this) and Leighton Meester who personally I don't feel meshed with the theme of the movie because she has that whole pop princess thing going on but I still enjoyed it and I'm definitely going to buy it on dvd asap.


Sara Ramirez - The Story Sara Ramirez is such an amazing singer and I first heard about this song when I watch the above video but then later it was included in the Grey's Anatomy musical episode (go and watch that!) which showed her singing it as her character 'Callie'. Both versions are great and last month I found myself listening to it again more and more. It's a great song and Sara is a great singer!
Cornish Pasties - This is the most random favourite ever but last month I honestly found myself venturing into Greggs more than usual to pick up a cornish pasty. Ooo as I'm writing this I'm craving one actually haha....
Well that's it for my February Favourites...sorry it was a bit random but I thought rather than missing a month I just talk about other things too! xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment