photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.24.2012

MUA MOSAIC ENGLISH ROSE


I've been aware of the brand MUA for some time now but haven't really looked at the entire range. I heard about the Mosaic Blush from watching one of voussontbeauetbelle's YouTube videos who swore by this blush, and so I popped off to Superdrug to pick one up for myself. This blush is in Shade 3 which is English Rose and retails for £2.50 which is a bargain in my eyes for the amount of product you get. 

To start with, the packaging is okay, nothing special but it seems sturdy enough for my liking and it's really easy to open with a simple flip up lid. Also I like how the lid is completely clear which makes it easy to see the product inside (not that I have any others!). 

The product itself is also good, it's not really all that pigmented which for me is great because I'm not looking for the whole flushed cheek look, but for those who want a really bright blush, this might not be for you. The mosaic pattern is made up of four different shades; a pale pink, a darker pink, a coral and a light lilac. The photo above doesn't really do the colour justice, it's definitely a lot more pink than it shows up and a lot less shimmery. I would say I have slightly darker skin and so this blush shows up less on me than it would on say a paler skin so I'd definitely try before you buy to make sure you aren't disappointed. 

Overal I would recommend this blush but as I said, I'd suggest you try it beforehand in store because the mosaic effect really does make it appear different on everyone's skin. For £2.50 though you can't really complain. MUA is available at both Superdrug (in store and online) and on MUA's own website.

What are yur thoughts on MUA products? Will you be trying out this English Rose Blush?

xoxo

Emma

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment