photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.08.2012

SIENNA MILLER COVERS VOGUE UK


I can honestly say I'm not really all that excited about Sienna Miller's Vogue cover; theres not really anything that really stands out about it. I think the one positive thing to say about this cover is the fact that she is wearing a Stella McCarthy dress which I have to say is a great piece. 

This cover was shot by Ryan McGinley and he really has taken an odd, almost artistic approach which is similar to that of the February 2012 issue which has a very retro, artsy vibe to it. I'm not sure what I make of these artistic covers though; I much prefer when they make a statement without having to make the model look like they are an Andy Warhol painting!

What are your thoughts on Sienna's Vogue cover? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment