photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.29.2012

BARRY M WHITE CORAL


Tonight I tried out 'nail art' for the first time...well my version of simple, beginners nail art haha and this is what I came up with. I chose Barry M 'Coral' as the base colour (which actually looks more like a light red)  and then Barry M 'Matt White' as the other. 

I opted to only do this pattern on my thumbs and ring fingers because on every nail it might have looked a bit much - and it would have taken me forever! Anyway, I'm really pleased with how it turned out, especially considering it's my first attempt. I think next time I might try it with two different colours instead of white and then maybe I'll try new patterns...maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself here...

So this is my nail of the day, I think it's super different and makes my nails look more interesting. Not entirely sure how long it'll last though as I used a lot of layers of polish! 

Do you have any suggestions for nail designs I could try...baring in mind I'm a complete novice? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment