photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

3.06.2012

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Cover Elle

I get to this moment every month when I see a new stand cover and I see a subscribers cover and I envy those who are subscribed...Surprisingly though, Aprils covers of Elle magazine really hasn't left me with this feeling. 

The Olsen sisters have landed themselves opposing covers of Elle with both getting the new stand cover and Ashley getting the subscribers. All I can say is I'm so excited to buy the April edition of Elle. 

News Stand covers:
Mary-Kate
(via @LorraineELLE)


Ashley


Subscribers cover: 
Ashley
(via Olsens Anonymous)

Now both covers are great in my opinion but the news stand cover just has that little something extra (even if she is doing her signature pout) that makes it pop. I would gladly take either but on this rare occasion, I'm glad to be buying a news stand copy...

What do you think of the twins covers? Are you a fan?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment