photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.14.2012

JENNIFER LAWRENCE COVERS W MAGAZINE


When I heard that Jennifer Lawrence was to cover of the October issue of W magazine I really did have high expectations. Having now seen the cover though, I'l admit, I'm disappointed. The Hunger Games star is covered in feathers - very black swan esque - and this over the top look really doesn't suit her at all. That being said, you have to give her and W some credit for trying out such an extreme and out there look.

Jennifer was photographed by Tim Walker and you can see her full editorial here. I have to say, the editorial - although full of feathers - isn't all that bad, there are some really great shots in fact.  

What do you think of Jennifer Lawrence's October cover of W magazine?

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment