photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.20.2012

UNCONVENTIONAL TREND | FOX TAILS


For quite a while now I've been noticing more and more fox tails appearing on peoples bags it really seems to be becoming a trend that a lot are embracing. At first I thought it was silly, the idea of putting a tail on my bag for 'fashion' just seemed alien but for some strange reason, these past few weeks I've really been loving the trend and am even thinking about getting myself a fox tail!

I just think it can really change the whole look of a bag and an outfit and make it look different and as the title says, unconventional. I don't think this is for everyone, some will hate it, some will love it and some will definitely be on the fence. 
What are your thoughts on this trend? Is it for you or should the tails remain on the foxes (I'm not suggesting you use real fur, faux is the way forward)!

I take no credit for these images | all can be found on tumblr
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That's a go for me, I want one! I love it, it really makes your outfit!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....real or faux though that is the question!

      Delete