photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.09.2012

BLUE NAIL POLISH

Denim | Mint Candy Apple | Blue Glitter | Wave | Aqua Cool | Mint Green

Teal | Navy | Balearic Cool | Blue Moon | Lapiz of Luxury | East Village

I didn't quite realise just how many blue/turquoise nail polishes I had until it came to doing this post. Its a bit of an odd nail colour, I mean its far from natural, but I do love a good blue every now and again.

Mint Candy Apple is a definitely a blogger favourite and in my opinion is the perfect mint green. Lapiz of Luxury is another by Essie and is a bright, slightly grey toned blue on the nails. Balearic Cool is my newest polish and is an almost neon blue, very striking! Teal by Barry M is a two-toned blue/green metallic shade which is very similar to East Village by NYC which is slightly lighter. Blue Moon by Barry M is quite unique, it's a very pale blue - almost white - shade with little tiny flecks of shimmer. 

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love blue nail polish! Especially the lighter blues - you have such a nice collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaah, they're all so pretty, I love blue/turquoise shades!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete