photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.30.2012

INSTAGRAM 017

new twitter background | food for last day at work | delicious simpson donut | hair bun | going to keep this can forever | journeying north - love the hills/mountains | reese's cups!! | new dvds - the hunger games & the avengers | too many cables arghh

 rainy times | practising shorthand alphabet, not as bad as I thought it would be | student lock-in | new topshop camo jacket | reading in bed | sun! | 
coco pops for breakfast | outfit of the day | monkey suit 

outfit of the day | trying to get rid of my cold | ankle socks | topshop bargain earrings | tiny boat | louise grey for topshop notd | metro journey | adorable 
new phone case | newcastle buys

I think these photos sum up that this week I moved back to university, I bought too much, and surprisingly didn't instagram as much food as I usually do...I'm doing well!

So yes, I made the journey back to my university to embark on my second year of study - this time doing Fashion Journalism which is definitely the path I want to take. This week has been horrible weather-wise, all it has done is rain rain rain and of course I found myself left with a horrible cold which I'm still getting over now as I sit here writing this, snuggled up warm in bed.

Also, last week I finished at my job I'm been at all summer. It wads actually weird leaving; I'd gotten so used to getting up, going to work, coming home each day and although at the time I did moan all the time that I hated it, thinking about it now, I actually did enjoy it as a whole. On my last day everyone on the team brought in food too and we all feasted...and then rolled out of the building at the end of the day - wow I ate a lot that day!

Last but certainly not least, I thought it'd be a nice idea to share with you what I'm currently listening to at the end of a few of my posts; more than likely these ramble kinds.

current playlist: dark paradise lana del rey, you haven't seen the last of me burlesque (cher), what's in it for me faith hill, fear and loathing marina and the diamonds, someday nickel back, while you're out looking for sugar joss stone. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment