photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.18.2012

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY COVERS VOGUE US


Keira Knightley covers the October issue of Vogue US following on from her brilliant cover of Harper's Bazaar last month. The actress wears a lace detail Chanel dress and a rather odd but fabulous pair of sliver gloves; this comes before her amazing editorial inside where she models various Haute Couture pieces. Photographed my Mario Testino, I don't think you can go wrong though whatever you're wearing, my favourite image is this one... 


I just adore this dress by Dior and the whole quirky nature of this shot...fab! You can see a preview of the shoot and the interview here. Keira really is on a roll at the moment with two covers coming off the back of her promotion of her new movie Anna Karenina. I give her some credit, this cover is great.

What do you think of Keira Knightley's October cover of Vogue US? Will you be buying this issue?

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment