photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.28.2012

SHOP DIXI | ENCHANTED COLLECTION & DISCOUNT CODE

I've been lucky enough to get a sneak peek of some of the new pieces that will be arriving at Shop Dixi this Sunday and I'm just so excited to share them with you. The new collection is called 'Enchanted' and features crystals, mystic stones and various other jewels. I just love them all! 


For those of you who aren't aware, Shop Dixi are an online store offering a mix of vintage and modern jewellery and clothing at what I would consider to be very reasonable prices. I have been a fan of them for some time now and would highly recommend that you all go and check out the pieces currently online and then definitely the above pieces which I want I want to remind you won't be available until this Sunday (30th). My personal favourites from the collection are the skull stone necklace and the pink crystal bracelet; definitely going to buy these!

Lastly, I'm excited to tell you that for the week following the Sunday release - ending 7th October - you can use the code 'BLOGGERDISC' at the checkout which will give you free UK shipping on all orders over £15. Everyone needs to get themselves off to Dixi and have a look at all the pieces they have, just please don't all rush for the pink skull necklace; I kind of like that for myself...

Well that's all from me today, I hope you enjoyed reading this, it's not really a usually type of post for me but I just loved seeing the new collection and sharing it with you, thank you Dixi for giving me a chance to see this sneak peek! Which is your favourite piece from the 'Enchanted' collection? 

**The 'Enchanted' collection is now in store!**

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Wow the jewelry displayed above is truly beautiful !!!! xo

    ReplyDelete