photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.04.2012

TEN DAY 'YOU' CHALLENGE #03

#10 random facts // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 
books // #03 films// #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

I decided to write three moves I love, these are my favourites along with a whole host of others!


1. Sex and the City 2. I love this movie, I definitely prefer this to the first one for some reason, but this is definitely one I could watch over and over again. Samantha is hilarious!  

2. Burlesque. This movie is brilliant, I'm a big fan of Cher so thats a big reason why I like this movie so much. I think musical movies are just so great in general! 

3. Pirates of the Caribbean. All of them. BUT, if I had to choose one, I'd definitely choose 'On Stranger Tides' simply because I preferred the cast. Getting rid of Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom was a god move.

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i prefer the second SATC too!
    you have a great blog and i'm now you're newest follower.
    hope to speak to you soon, come say hi if you fancy it.
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the second movie is defiantly the best! thank you for following :) I'm heading over to your blog now!

      Delete