photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.27.2012

OUTFIT | FLORAL RED LEATHER


Jacket: Topshop (tall)
Dress: New Look
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Toms (Schuh)

As you may or may not be able to tell from the background in these images, I'm not at home at the moment; I'm actually back at university staying in halls hence the ugly looking door! This is my first attempt at taking my own outfit photos and though they aren't great, I just think it'll take a little time to get the hang of it. You get the gist though! 

I wore this dress today from New Look, taking advantage of the first day in the north east where it isn't raining all day. I've had this dress a while but I just haven't got around to wearing it - it creases like anything which is uber annoying if you're sitting down all day - so I took the opportunity today and paired it with my new biker jacket which I love. I finally found a jacket that fits perfectly, seems good quality and has the added fur collar which I like. 

As you can see from the lack of accessories photos, I didn't wear any jewellery today for the simple reason that I forgot. Theres also no nail photo because I'm letting them 'breathe' for a while...I'm sure that'll last a week at most. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I hope you're all having a lovely week and the weather isn't too bad for you; if you're in the UK I'm guessing it is bad though. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment