photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.05.2012

KRISTEN STEWART COVERS BRITISH VOGUE

source: hollywoodlife

The October issue of British Vogue is covered by Kristen Stewart who wears a printed piece from the Gucci Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. This cover comes after she was publicly shamed for cheating on Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson; interesting cover line choice, "on love and living dangerously"...

I can't make my mind up about this cover. It's sure to be a best seller for Vogue, but I just don't like her 'haunted' and dead expression, for me it's all too Twilight; hasn't that been done already? That being said, everyone is still very much interested in the scandal surrounding her so I don't think it will be much of an issue (no pun intended).

Do you like Kristen Stewart's October cover of British Vogue? Will you be buying this issue?

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment