photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.31.2011

What's in my bag?

I personally love reading 'What's in my bag?' posts so I thought i'd do one of my own. The bag I'm currently using is a black 'bumpy' LYDC satchel which is perfect for me whilst at university!
















I have wanted an LYDC satchel for ages and when my mum told me a few weeks ago that she'd bought me one I was ecstatic. I like that this isn't just a plain, boring satchel; it has zip detailing along the bottom and embossed bumps all over it. 

Anyway, onto what's in my bag...


- Headphones
- River Island purse
- Soap & Glory hand food
- Spotty umbrella
- Glamour magazine (mini)
- Memory stick 
- Carex hand sanitizer
- Cupcake notebook
- My iPhone 4
- Nail file
- Pen
- Extra chewing gum
- Vaseline pink tin
- Kate Moss lipstick
- Rimmel concealer
- Soap & Glory 'perfume'
- Empty camera case - which would have my camera in it normally

So, my bag isn't really that full to be honest but it has everything in it that I might need on a day-to-day basis. 

Now for a closer look at some things...


I'm new to the Soap & Glory world but I can happily say I've soon become a fan! The 'Hand Food' was the only product I'd really ever heard of and since buying it, it has made my hands feel so soft and it smells soooo good which is a bonus! The 'Mist You Madly' perfume was part of a 2 for 1 offer and I did't fancy anything else so I chose that. It too smells really nice and it's easier to carry around in my bag than a full size perfume bottle would be. 


I'm not really a lipstick wearer to be honest. In fact I don't really wear any make-up at all, but when I saw Kate Moss had teamed up with Rimmel to make a lipstick, I thought I'd make an exception! Well what can I say, I absolutely love this lipstick, it is subtle but still noticeable at the same time which is perfect for me. The shade is 03 'Rossetto/Rouge A Levres' and it is a very pale salmon colour. 


My iPhone 4 is my one necessity. I seriously don't know what I'd would do without my phone, it has everything on it! I have the black one - although I'm longing for the white one. I like to keep a cover on my phone to protect it from scratches, but I get bored of them really really quickly and end up accumulating a tonne of cases! This case however has actually been on my phone for several months now as I love it! 


This is the first ever issue of Glamour magazine I have ever bought. I was bored one day and decided to buy it because I could easily fit it in my bag when I needed to go to class. It's actually a really good magazine - this won't be news to many people. 

That's it, nothing else in my bag really needs an explanation...WAIT! I've just realised that I forgot to include two things in my bag contents. I usually keep a larger notebook than the one pictured (for lecture notes) and my flat/car keys but I have been using both of these today so they weren't in my bag.........

















This is actually it now. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I carry round with my daily. If you didn't then I'm sorry but I know lots of people do enjoy reading these :)

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment