photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.31.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

Quick post but, I was reading someone's bucket list and came across something called the '50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind' challenge. Basically it's 50 questions that have no right or wrong answer, but instead are there for your own interpretation. You have to answer one question a day for 50 days (obviously) and I've decided to take on the challenge! I will be answering my questions through daily blog posts and here goes with day one;

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Wow, starting off easy eh? I'm going to approach this one as my age being my 'mental age' because I suppose if you didn't know how old you were, this is what you'd assume your age was. I'd say in some ways my mental age is older than my actual age. I would consider myself to be mature and sensible so true for an 'older' person but then also my mental age is significantly reduced with some of the things I say. I don't always think before I open my mouth and then say some stupid things that maybe a 'younger' person would say. I do however feel eighteen. 

Being eighteen means a lot of things. It means being able to legally do almost everything. It means being an 'adult' and it means you get treated completely different. I turned eighteen in June and since then I have quickly had to get accustomed to being an 'adult'. I've moved away to university where I pretty much have to do everything for myself. No more spoon feeding as they say. 

So to answer the question of; 'How old would you be if you didn't know old old you are?', I would have to say if i didn't know my age, I would still probably be eighteen. Everything changes when you turn eighteen, especially if you decide to go to university which I did...

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment