photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.27.2011

Vogue...

My interest in magazines, especially fashion magazines has grown increasingly this year, and I decided to 'collect' UK Vogue every month until. I find each issue to be totally fascinating and it never ceases to amaze me the people that they have on the covers! 

When I heard that Rihanna would grace the cover of the November edition I was a little surprised but at the same time intrigued. I personally am not a big fan of hers. I like the occasional song she does but other than that I consider her as 'just another singer', so when I saw the cover I was utterly surprised that I actually liked it! For me it showed her in a completely different way without the attention grabbing red hair and the provocative clothing. The cover is soft and elegant and Rihanna did 'ROCK' the cover despite the negative opinions I've heard of it. So here's the cover, what are your thoughts on it? 


November's Rihanna cover was my favourite of this year until I saw the upcoming December issue cover which quite frankly blew me away. Featuring Gisele, it makes such a bold statement and the bright colours are enough to make it pop from the newsstands. And here it is, the December cover;


What do you make of the December cover? And I ask, what is your all time favourite Vogue cover (any country!)...here are some of mine (there's a lot haha);

The iconic Vogue cover, recreated recently by Rankin and Heidi Klum






This has to be one of my ultimate favourites, I wish I could have gotten my hands on this one...




So now you've seen some of my favourites, remember, I'd like to hear about yours now!

xoxo


(sources: google)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment