photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.10.2011

Hello.....

Hey everyone! This is totally new to me, and I know it's probably looking a bit plain at the moment but hopefully in the near future this page will me filled with all my wonderful rambling about celebrities, television shows, fashion and well, whatever else comes to mind!

Now you're probably wondering (unless you know me from twitter that is), who is this girl? Well, I'm Emma, I currently live in England - but I wish I didn't - and I have an unhealthy obsession with celebrity culture and many many American TV shows. I'm currently in my first year at university studying Magazine Journalism which I hope will help me to someday become an Editor.

I've totally just realised that I'm probably talking to myself right now as I have 0 'followers' and no one even knows I have a blog but hopefully that will soon change :') So anyway, I bid your farewell; until my next post of course....

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment