photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.31.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

It's day two of the challenege and her's today's mind freeing question:

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

As much as nobody likes failing, it is much worse to fail than to not have tried. With failure you can learn and build upon it but if you don't try in the first place then you will never learn. I personally hate failing, but I'll admit that I am a person who sometimes wont try things because of the 'fear' of failing...This fear lies within a lot of people but I have forever been told to try or you'll never know, so I'm trying to follow that rule (excuse the pun).

I think for most, the answer to this question will be that never trying is worse than failing and I agree with this. Do you?

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment