photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.16.2011

Have you watched The Secret Circle?



Hello! So, I've heard lots of people talking about The Secret Circle and today I finally got around to watching some of it and I have to say that I loved it! It's basically all about a witches which I think is a nice change from the usual vampire and werwolf shows that are on television at the moment. The show is on CW and is from the creators of The Vampire Diaries which may I say is an AWESOME show and knowing this made me want to watch The Secret Circle just that little bit more.

You're probably now wondering what this witch based show is about eh? Well, it revolves around a girl, Cassie Blake, who lost her mother in what she believes to have been a freak accident when in reality it was no accident! She then moves to Chance Harbour where her mother grew up, to live with her grandmother but she soon realises that the town is filled with secrets, ones that she is most defiantly a part of. She discovers she is a witch after being befriended by five other witches whom need her power to complete their generations 'Secret Circle'. And that pretty much takes us to where I'm up to in the series now...

That sounds good right? I told you!

There have been five aired episodes so far with one airing every Thursday (I'm yet to watch the latest two!). I hope you all check it out and end up enjoying it as much as I am...

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment