photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.15.2012

RIMMEL'S KATE MOSS MATTE LIPSTICK | 107

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - Boots (£5.49)

I realise I'm late to the party with this one, but I have honestly been meaning to pick up one of the shades from the Rimmel Kate Moss matte collection since they were released back in October. I felt like I wanted to wait and see what others thought first and then base my choice on that and so, that is why I ended up getting the deep red shade in 107. 

Normally I tend to stick to nudes and lighter, less daring shades, but I thought I'd go out of my comfort zone a bit and pick up this one which really seems to be a cult favourite at the moment. When I first applied this lipstick it shocked me a little as I'm not used to darker colours, but after a while, it started to grow on me and now I really like it. Although it's a matte formulation, it's not drying at all and the finish is a softer, smoother looking matte than other lipsticks I've tried. It also goes on the lips easily and it lasts for quite a while before you need to reapply; I'd say around three to four hours! 

I would highly recommend this lipstick if you are looking for a dark berry red shade, that's matte but not drying at all. I much prefer the offerings of this Kate Moss collection and I'm hoping to pick up a few more of the shades soon. Have you tried any from the collection that you'd recommend?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any from the collection, but I think this is my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete