photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.24.2012

NAILS | MODELS OWN DISCO MIX

Models Own 'Disco Mix' & Rimmel 'Purple Pulse'

I'm actually really annoyed at how badly these nails photographed using my camera; they were just too terrible to put up so I thought I'd use an instagram photo instead which really does do them justice.

I wanted to do my nails a bit christmassy without using red and/or green so I thought glitter was the next best option. I've had Disco Mix by Models Own for a while now but haven't gotten around to using it until now. I really alternating nail colours, this could become my signature nail look I think. Anyway, the polish itself applied really well and needed three coats to be completely opaque which for glitter isn't bad at all. The purple colour on my other nails is by Rimmel and isn't all that great to be honest, but it's the only colour I had that would go with the glitter so it'll do. 

I can't stop starring at my nails, I love them so so much! I'm excited to try out more glitter combinations, do you have any recommendations? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. gorgeous combination, i love the glitter! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete