photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.10.2012

INSTAGRAM 025

not used a PC in a while! | best hot chocolate | finally saw breaking dawn: part 2 | snow! (sort of) | serious amount of books | piglet party | ootd | afternoon reading | photoshop day

This week has just been a week of handing in work and preparing for assignments to do over Christmas - hence the giant pile of books! In between that I finally went to watch Breaking Dawn: Part 2, and without giving anything away, wow, the ending was so good! This weekend has been pretty quiet, I've just caught up with some magazine reading and spent most of today editing on photoshop, the painstakingly long process that it is! I feel like I'm definitely on a wind down now and am certainly ready to go home next week for Christmas (four sleeps). 

Emma xo 
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment