photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.31.2012

INSTAGRAM 027

penpal | favourite hairspray | taco bell lunch | love this building art | successful shopping trip | dancing queen orange segment | christmas 
sweets still | yoda keyring | best 'at home' hot chocolate

I've been trying to make my instagram better these past few weeks, editing photos more and actually thinking when I take them. I think it's looking better. Anyway, this week I've eaten a lot of left over chocolate from Christmas, I started writing to a friend on twitter - got myself a pen pal finally which is exciting - and I did a bit of shopping which was quite successful I'd say. I now plan this next week to be filled with eating more chocolate and finishing off all the essays I have - fun times!

Not forgetting that it's New Years Eve today; got half a day at work today and then the day off tomorrow, shopping I think. I've also been thinking about any new years resolutions I'd like to make, there isn't many, just a few. Are you looking forward to 2013? Do you have any resolutions?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos ,enjoy your chocs ,and have yourself a Great New Year ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely instagram photos :) happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete