photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.08.2012

FAVOURITE WINTER 'TREND' | FAUX FUR

When it comes to winter, I'll admit, I'm not one of those people who likes to wear a million and ones layers; even if I really should! One thing I do love about the winter though, is the chance to break out the faux fur again, which I miss so much during the warmer months. Fur seems to be a timeless trend that returns each year without fail, and even more so this year it seems. 

Fur - faux or real - I would imagine is a love/hate thing, and not to everyones taste but I personally love it and this year I've gone a bit fur mad! I have two fur coats, one that I got last year and one this year and I love them both so much. It just makes me feel so toasty and warm, so who needs a tonne of layers eh? A recent fur purchase of mine is this H&M collar which I had my eye on for ages and then finally just bit the bullet and bought it; it works well with so many different things and can really make something boring look a little more special. 

Next there's hats, and I realise that all these aren't fur, but I thought I'd just include them all anyway! I've had the panda hat for a few years now and it's just so cute, but now that sooo many people own it, I don't like to wear it as much. I also have a plain black, beanie style and then a black and grey 'glitter' beanie with a fur bobble on top. The newest addition is my full fur hat complex with ears and bobbles; this is by far the warmest hat, even if it isn't the most practical. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment