photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.08.2012

WISHLIST | CHRISTMAS EDITION


I thought I'd change up my usual wishlist posts and make a Christmas special. These are just things that I would really love to receive, although they might also give you a few gift ideas yourselves! 

Topshop Adonis2 Cut Out Boots | I've seen these boots floating around for a while now and I recently saw them in a local Topshop and couldn't bring myself to part with them - I eventually did! I really need a good pair of boots and I just love the buckle detailing on these. 

Stylist: The Interpreters of Fashion | I actually borrowed this book from my university's library for an  assignment but I actually really want it for myself now. I love big, photographic fashion books and hope to build my collection! 

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 | This show has quickly become my new favourite show. I only started watch it in October I think and I'm already nearly caught up with season 5! I'm one of those people who likes to have TV box sets and this is the next one on my list. 

Kardashians for Dorothy Perkins Purse | As much as I love my Ted Baker purse, I really wish I got one in black as it gets so dirty so quickly. I saw this purse a few weeks ago though and I love it (admittedly I did fall more for the Kardashian name than the purse). 

Enrapture Heated Hair Rollers | I've been enjoying having my hair curly lately but I find it doesn't last at all using my straighteners and it's a bit too 'messy'. These are probably one of the things I want the most because they just look like they give the most beautiful curls to your hair. 

Topshop Big Gem Sweatshirt | I've had my eye on this for a while, I love the big gems on the front and also the elbow detailing of them too. It's black and I almost always wear black, so it'll fit into my wardrobe nicely. 

Well, that is my Christmas wishlist, what is on your list this year? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: