photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.06.2012

SIENNA MILLER COVERS HARPERS BAZAAR UK | JANUARY 2013

I honestly thought I'd already published this post a few days ago, clearly not! Anyway, this is the January 2013 cover of Harper's Bazaar with their cover-star, Sienna Miller.

I really love the whole cover, I'm not sold on Sienna's face - it looks a little awkward - but I think the styling is incredible with the pale pink pleated piece, the subtle hair and nude nails. Soft pastels seem to be a running theme throughout January covers! This is Harper's Bazaar 'Body Issue' and it includes an interview with Sienna about her body image, and the journey she has taken.

I'm looking forward to picking up myself a copy of this issue! Are you a fan of Sienna Millers soft, pastel cover?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment