photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.19.2012

GIFT IDEA | JAMES BOND 007 GOLD FOR MEN

007 Gold Limited Edition - £25 (50ml) and £34 (75ml)

Christmas is coming around so quickly this year, and with just less than a week to go, I can almost guarantee there's a few people in your life that you are struggling to think of gift ideas for. I thought I'd do a few posts this week with last minute ideas for gifts and a really great idea for most people is a fragrance, and if the person you are buying for also happens to be a James Bond fan, then I honestly think this one would be really good for them. 

The James Bond 007 fragrance comes in a limited edition gold bottle and would be great for any dads, husbands, boyfriends, friends or any men in your life in fact. It is described as having notes of Vetyver, lavender, crisp apple and warm musky woods which to me sounds like a very masculine scent certainly reflective of James Bond. I also really like the idea of the limited edition bottle, I think it could be a great thing to have forever and which man doesn't want to feel like James Bond? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment