photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.05.2012

MALLZEE | 'MAKING SHOPPING SOCIAL'

I was recently contacted about a new online shopping website that is due to be launched later this year. The website is Mallzee.com and it prides itself on making the online shopping experience more social which seems like a concept everyone would enjoy and also one I have never come across before.  


Users of the website will be able to create their own personalised shopping 'mall' by choosing their favourite stores and brands. The software at Mallzee will then find products to match each individuals personal style and will showcase them in the mall. Now to me this seems like an amazing concept and one I'm super excited to try out, who wouldn't want their own personalised mall? 

Mallzee currently has over 200 brands signed up including some well known ones like New Look, Urban Outfitters and Fell Unique. One of the more social aspects of the site is the integrated Facebook chat option and also the ability to share you mall with friends; plus get their opinions on pieces you've found. An added bonus to this is that you earn money every time you or someone else buys from your mall. Getting paid to shop, I like that idea and it'd take away some of the guilt too! 

One last thing, if you sign up to Mallzee.com now for the pre-launch, you could be in with a chance of winning £100! Great eh? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

**Disclaimer: I am not being paid or sponsored to feature this site. They emailed me and I thought it was a great concept and wanted to tell you all about it.**

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment