photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

1.10.2013

REVLON LIP BUTTER IN BERRY SMOOTHIE

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: Boots/Superdrug (£7.99)

I have been wanting to try another Revlon lip butter since I picked up Strawberry Shortcake earlier last year, but with an almost £8 price tag, I didn't really think they were worth it. I did however see that Boots had quite a few of their Revlon items discounted to £5 and so I snapped up two lipsticks, one being another lip butter in the slightly darker shade of Berry Smoothie. 

I've found that the formulation of this is a little different to my other one in the sense that it's less glossy, although still has slight flecks of shimmer that are barley noticeable. In the tube, Berry Smoothie looks a lot darker than Strawberry Shortcake but on the lips there is only a slight difference; this is definitely a 'your lips but better' kind of shade which I love for days when you just want a real natural look. 

The only issue with lip butters as a whole is the lasting power which is only around two hours if you're lucky. That's why I was a little sceptical to pay £8 again so waited for a discount. It's not a total let down though because as these are a 'butter' formula, they are very moisturising and much like a lip balm so regular application isn't a problem. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment